8 October 2010

The Peter Pan Effect




(images from style.com and around the internet)
Wikipedia gives the definition: "Peter Pan collars are a popular collar style for younger children" and mostly worn by female. I don't really see the reason why Disney didn't give its character Peter Pan a round-edged collar, especially since it is named after him, but I know that lately all I want is those white collars as seen on my favorite girl, Alexa Chung. She also designed some for her line with Madewell, but I don't have access. I had my eyes on this one  but unfortunatelly it is out of stock now. There are alternatives though like this one and this one . We'll see, I would also love a white shirt or a blouse with this collar. Peter Pan Collar is my thing for now!


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment